Disco

The Birth of a Dragon II

Monday, May 4, 2020

African Magic Combo - Man Was Born In Africa (Part 1 & 2) 1978 Maxi Single

 Info

 Link

*  All posts of the 2016 has been updated.

Tracklist :

A  Man Was Born In Africa,Part I (Un Thibaut, Célimène, Maladie D'Amour)

B  Man Was Born In Africa, Part II

Credits :
                   
Conductor [Dir. Musicale] – Georges Costa, Michel Costa
Producer – Surova
Written By – Martial-Sollaire/Gabriel-Salvador-Marcland



Style : Disco,Funk/Soul

Buy Vinyl :
 Buy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jorge...I wanted to ask you a favor...
    Do you have a decent copy of the album
    "DRUMBEAT" by Jim Ingram ?????
    Perhaps you could ask your contacts to check ???
    Also let me know if there is anything I can help you with.
    Cheers. You can email me at colourzoneedits@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete