Disco

The Birth of a Dragon II

Monday, September 7, 2020

Wayne Newton - Night Eagle 1 1979 Complete Lp (Lossless)

 Info

 Link

*  ''Rhythm Rhapsody'' ''Love Nights'' ''You stepped into my life'' & ''Don't wish too Hard'' the good tunes from Album,vinyl rip own.

Tracklist :

A1   You Stepped Into My Life
A2   When You Come Home
A3   Don't Make It Better
A4   Can't Help Falling In Love
A5   Love Nights
A6   You've Lost That Lovin Feeling

B1   If I Ever Had To Say Goodbye To You
B2   Don't Wish Too Hard
B3   I'd Rather Leave When I'm In Love
B4   Any Fool Can See
B5   Rhythm Rhapsody
B6   If You Were Wondering

Credits :

Arranged By – Don Vincent, Eddie Karam, Jim Hughart
Drums – Ed Greene
Percussion – Victor Feldman
Piano – Richard Tee
Producer – Robert Cullen
Saxophone – Tom Scott
Synthesizer – Michael Boddicker
Trumpet – Chuck Findley
Vocals, Producer – Wayne Newton



Style : Disco,Funk/Soul,Ballad

Buy Vinyl :
 Buy

2 comments:

  1. thanks a lot MelodiesMagic, many good albums i still ignore despite my 16000 album collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you now got this Album and kindly posted it in lossless.
    Again very good sound quality, MANY THANKS Jorge.
    Marty

    ReplyDelete