Disco

The Birth of a Dragon II

Thursday, March 2, 2023

Cappuccino - Cappuccino 1979 Complete Lp

 

Tracklist : 

A1 Hell Dance With Me
A2 San Francisco
A3 Lucky Woman

B1 Tomorrow
B2 Gorgeous Thing
B3 Everybody Is Sexy

Credits

Bass – Dino D'Autorio
Co-producer – Miguel Blasco
Concertmaster – Jack Rothstein
Design [Cover] – Tony Luz
Drums – Flaviano Cuffari
Engineer – Bruno Malasoma
Engineer [Assistant] – Ernesto Saavedra
Mastered By – Angel Barco
Mixed By, Mastered By – Peter Luedemann
Percussion – Tito Duarte
Photography By – Cesar Lucas
Producer, Arranged By, Conductor, Written-By, Keyboards – Danilo Vaona
Producer, Conductor, Guitar – Gian Pietro Felisatti
Soloist, Saxophone – Stan Sulzmann
Written-By – Carmine Ewain


Style : Electronic Disco,Funk/Soul

Buy Vinyl





1 comment:

  1. Many years ago I listened to a music program from Australia and there was one song that I really liked. I recorded it from the air.
    Unfortunately the DJ did not announce the title. I found the archive of this program and, as luck would have it, this song of all there was skipped.
    Then I sent a request to the site for the definition of music, where they help each other find the name. Something like whatszsound (I don’t remember already) and waited about a month for someone to determine.
    Nothing! And after 9 years (!) I received a message from there in the mail - they found it. ) It turned out to be Tomorrow from this Cappuccino album. Then I was able to find the whole album.
    Thanks for the music, Jorge!

    ReplyDelete