Disco

The Birth of a Dragon II

Friday, February 11, 2022

Bruce Murray - There's Always A Goodbye 1979 Complete Lp (Lossless)

 


Tracklist :

A1 I'll Never Stop Singing My Song
A2 You've Said It All
A3 Take My Hand
A4 Baby, Now That I Found You
A5 Livin' In Love

B1 There's Always A Goodbye
B2 Every Time I Sing A Love Song
B3 Foggy Night On The Road
B4 In The Still Of The Night

Credits :

Backing Vocals – Bruce Murray, Debbie Schaal, Ricky Yorke
Bass – Fred Weiss
Concertmaster – Bill Richards
Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Paul Jost
Engineer – Hayward Parrott, Michael Jackson, Peter Mann
Guitar – Hugh McCracken
Orchestrated By, Guitar – Tony Devillio
Orchestrated By, Keyboards – George Small
Producer, Arranged By – Stan Vincent


Style : Pop,Rock,Disco,Funk/Soul,Ballad

Buy Vinyl :



1 comment:

  1. Nice LP Jorge, shame there is an excessive amount of Noise Reduction on some tracks.

    ReplyDelete