Disco

The Birth of a Dragon II

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sandy Mercer - Hey Love Come And Get It 1978 Complete Lp

 Info

Link

*  Incluye la versión maxi de ''Play with me'' y ''You are my love''.

Tracklist

A1    You Are My Love
A2    Everything's Gonna Be Alright
A3    Play With Me
A4    Here Comes Love
A5    You're Out On A Limb, Jim


B1    Hey Love, Come And Get It
B2    (I'm) Hurtin' Deep Down Inside
B3    (There's) Only One Man
B4    True Or False
B5    Comfort Me


Bonus Tracks

1)    Play with me 1978  12''  Version
2)    You are my love  1978  12''  Version

Credits :

Bass – Butch Ingram, Frank Jackson
Congas – Timmy Ingram
Drums – John Ingram
Electric Piano, Percussion, Piano, Synthesizer – George Pettus
Engineer – Dennis Ferrante, Gary Parisi, Ron Johnsen, Steve Jerome

Guitar – Robert Cadway, Fred Wells



Style : Disco,Funk/soul

Buy Vinyl :
 Buy

1 comment: