Disco

Sexually Disco 5 :

* Mi principal blog dedicado exclusivamente a la música disco en diferentes idiomas y estilos,solo registros poco usuales y extremadamente raros,este es el blog que no distingue ''sabores'' acá encontrarás de todo un poco.

Sunday, February 9, 2014

D'llegance ‎– Share My Love / Midnight Ride 1979 Maxi

Buy

Link

*  D'Llegance sung two records together and broke up. The lead singer of the group was only 17 years old at the time and now lives with her family in Niles, Michigan.

It was recorded in the spring of 1979 in Chicago, Il. I was told it made big in the UK, mostly it was a lack of air play why it didn't make it big in the U.S.


*  Format WAV? contact me to : Jorgeluisgago@gmail.com

    Arranged By – Fiachra Trench
    Producer – Ian Levine, Rick Gianatos


Tracklist :

A     Share My Love

Written-By – James Mendell 

B     Midnight Ride

Written-By – Ian Levine-Fiachra Trench 

''Share my love (My video)''



Style : Disco,funk/soul

 Buy

No comments:

Post a Comment